View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #1109 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodust View Post
Oh sheet, I was just cruising a bit ahead of a white Z with some tuner flavor on the 101 eastbound, before Cavecreek and he lost control and wrecked into the retaining wall! Last I saw he slid into the middle of the freeway, but I think (hope... pray) everyone had plenty of time to stop behind him. I called 911 as quick as I could and got a "all circuits busy" message, which I hope is a good sign that people were already calling it in. This was all in my rearview but it looked like he lost a lot of speed before hitting the wall. Either way, really hope you're okay bro, and sorry about the car... damn shame.

Could you tell if it had black wheels and black/CF accents on the nose??

I might know that Z.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote