View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #2874 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Nah, just consumed with work and distracted with the effing car. As I continue to remind myself, EVERYTIME I have installed a mod, something else breaks/needs replacing:

Suspension drop cost me $1,500 in damages to front bumper. Stock setup reinstalled.

Nismo rims required new TPMS since the rims came off a 2009 Nismo and I have a 2011. Different part number.

Spacers require me to remove tires and take them to the tire store since store refuses to work on cars with spacers.

Brake upgrade has resulted in chipped paint on one rim, rounded lug nuts, a broken locking lug nut (not the one removed today), and a broken stud.

I'm terrified now to see what the new rim paint job is going to bring!

When I logged on today, my album of when I first got the car was up. I've spent a lot of time wondering if I should have just left the car stock. I've blocked-out how much money I've spent.
Every mod? Your GTR start button damaged something else?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub