View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #1892 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Sorry to hear all that bro. The cooling plate im not sure of I do know it has to be perfect or it is a PITA to line up and put the clips back in. The top two covers were tested with kellyfields hood damper kit and even though they hit a little the hood closed fine with no buldging. What kit do you have?
hey man yah the cooling plate is a PITA to align... the dampers were ok... my only problem since they did make contact i didnt want anything scratching the covers after i clear them... plus on top of that if my battery died its a pain in the *** to remove the PWJDM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyboy916 View Post
Jon you need write password jdm and tell them. If the quality they need to know about it and they need to fix it.
i dont even wanna deal with doing that... the box that it came in is f*ckin huge bro i would estimate to ship it back would cost easily more than 150 cuz of the size... plus i know PWJDM knows there cooling plate is not perfect.... if this is the fitment of the V2 cooling plate i could only imagine the horror of the original ones...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote