View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

So i have the answer to this..... since i bought them

now... how can i describe the password jdm covers... hmmmm lets see.... ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE... f*ck the cooling plate it does not fit if my life depended on it... not to mention its rubbing somewhere and i have no idea where the hell its rubbing the carbon fiber quality is so poor... dull as **** in some spots, im definitely gonna have to reclear all the PWJDM covers not to mention when i first closed my hood it was uneven, higher on one side so i played with the rubber bumpers and evened out the hood... now it feels like there is so much tension on my hood when i open it.... feels like ill snap the cable when i tug on it to open it.... worst of all i ended up losing my hood struts.... because they were hitting the engine compartments

In all honesty i could care less about it being dull and hell in those spots, but thats what clear coat is for BUT at least FIT RIGHT... you know?! i mean this isnt a freaking knock off of another part. Its the real deal, not to mention these covers are pretty damn expensive and the fact the cooling plate dont fit right just pisses me off

Does anyone know how to fix the fitment issue with the cooling plate? i filed down some areas and made it fit my only concern is the way the tension feels on the cable release....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote