View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #2482 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
All the suggestions are amusing, but I would sincerely hope that, while you may feel guilty about going out of town, your wife is mature enough not to be jealous of a business trip. They aren't vacations.

I've been travelling several times a year for 30 years, sometimes internationally. Ms. Gurney has come a long a few times, but it's rare. I usually don't have time to spend much time with her, and rambling around a strange city by yourself isn't that much fun.

I wonder if a Florida girl would really want to go to Chicago in January anyway.

I would suggest you two go out to dinner somewhere nice this weekend and follow that up with another outing when you get back.

Have a safe trip.
Wow! That's pretty sound advice! You're right, its not a vacation. Thanks for the advice!

Oh, and by the way..she would hate the weather!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
look at that-a voice of reason amongst all this madness
Hi Gurney
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 01-03-2013 at 07:57 PM.