View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #2799 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooonnn View Post
Sure! When is "after work" for you guys?

Also, does anyone have any opinions on Amuse exhausts? Their new black titanium finish looks schnazzy. The ~$3.5k-4k is quite a bit of money to pony up.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by divineelnur View Post
Sounds good to me. When and where
I was thinking next week Thursday around 6:30 or 7:00pm (but I'm open to any day)? Meet up behind Buffalo Wild Wings at Center Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Jocassee Mountains come spring time. Lots of curves and uphill pulls in 2nd and 3rd gear. LOts of fun and we like to test these Z's out. Hope you can make it up. It will be in April
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
BTW congrats to Clemson and SC on their Bowl wins this season. Clemson looked good and SC seemed to struggle once again. Man its stressfull being a SC fan! Congrats and happy new year to all my Z friends!!
A win's a win!