Thread: O&G's Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #284 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute
Default controlled chaos and another satisfied JTran customer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Looks like I'll have to send you my GoPro again, haha. Your build will be friggin awesome!
I know right, my sisters BF just got the black edition for surfing so I'll just buy the Auto case and be set!

IT'S STARTED!!!! I had a pleasure hanging with Chris, a/k/a Guru, at the shop today while Ron and Johnny installed his Momentum headers, M370 intake manifold and a solid tune. His Z made 331whp on JTrans low reading all wheel drive mustang dyno! Sh*ts nutz! JTran also said he played with the VVEL a bit to increase the power by an extra 10whp!

Here is the part out link to my interior stuffs:
40th Anniversary Seats, Interior Parts and Sport Spare Tire For Sale

and here are some shitty cell phone pics of the controlled chaos!

I'll be continuing the process tomorrow deleting excess wires, removing the meth system, removing the audio system and getting the motor ready to be dropped! I'm going to take my time and tuck all the wires that will be needed to keep the car on the street.
O&G is offline   Reply With Quote