Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #2325 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Being a cowboys fan is like having an abusive husband. You keep thinking he is going to change. He buys you flowers and brings you on five game winning streaks. He takes you to fancy restaurants and defeats the super bowl champs in week 1. Deep down you know whats going to happen, but dammit you make yourself believe otherwise because you love him. Then, you're telling the neighbors how you fell against a doorknob. Screw that! I'm divorcing you Romo! I defended you for YEARS! I blamed coaches and linemen for your troubles. Screw this! We may still see each other while I root for Demarcus ware and Dez bryant and Demarco, but dammit don't say anything to me! Don't even look at me!

end rant
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.