Thread: [For Sale] OEM Front License Plate Bracket
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I still have the OEM Oil Pan Drain Plug

I also wanted to give some major props to the buyer of my license plate bracket
( Click to show/hide )
When he sent me the shipping cost I quoted him, I whined like the b1tch that I am that I shouldn't have had to eat the PayPal fees and plus I forgot to include delivery confirmation. I wasn't looking to get the money back cause it seriously like $1.50, but the next day I see an email that he had sent me a few extra bucks. I realize now that I shouldn't have said anything in the first place, since it was all on me. But people like him are glimmers of hope for the future of humanity.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 12-28-2012 at 05:23 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote