View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
JohnsZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z Tour CY M6
JohnsZ will become famous soon enoughJohnsZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent_Z View Post
I just don't drive it very much. I drive my Jeep for work mostly, and whenever I have to go pick up something bulky for the house, or take the dog with us somewhere...etc.

Then there's the insurance money that's getting sucked out every month for it.

With all the money I'd save I could easily get some new brewing gear.

I wonder how tough it is to sell a car for 29-30K to an individual?
Wow...you sounded just like me last year. I owned an '07 350Z Roadster that was a garage queen never even driving it in the rain. I had a Toyota Matrix as a DD and drove the Z on weekends. Even though I loved the Z, after a while I could not justify paying for it, not to mention the insurance and taxes, when it basically sat in the garage. I decided to trade it in for something more practical and got a MazdaSpeed3. Though the MS3 is no dog, it's not a Z. I missed the Z so much that after just a few months of having the MS3, I traded that in for the '09 370Z I have now and have never looked back. I'll drive my Z until the wheels fall off and I can tell you that I have a renewed appreciation for the Z. I just hope you don't regret it like I did when I traded my 350Z in. I would really think about it before you make the decision to get rid of it. Good luck!
JohnsZ is offline   Reply With Quote