View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #705 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
(1) is not a rant~~~~ just giving an excuse to myself not to spend too much $$$... you know.... I'm a Chinese and Chinese are cheap...!!

(2) mmm.... yes.... kinda rant.... I had been saved by VDC 2 times, one time I almost crash into two-already-collided-vehicles. The 2nd time I almost went into a ditch because of black-ice. While human foot control 4-brakes at the same time, VDC controls them separately, that's why I suggest the VDC during DD.
And that's why when I see people saying they can control the car better than VDC... I'd be like.. "yea right~~~ you'll find out when the time comes..."

just messing w you on gaming chair-yes-you are cheap-but in a controlled way-lol-
The VDC is a good thing....makes the car smarter than a lot of the people driving it