View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #418 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

dont get me wrong i really feel cain has a chance and with overeem not being able to fight this month really is the #1 contender. Im a big fan of him and if he comes out there like a man possessed like he did against bigfoot then who knows. but i really feel JDS is so much equal parts precision and devastating power its hard to to put a stop to him. cains only hope is a early take down with some vicious ground and pound. If he does win i will be happy as i like him just as much as junior. I felt bad for him when he sort of dropped the ball on the biggest stage at that first fox event. so its a win win for me as either is gonna get reem'd this spring. just hope not another 50 sec fight or whatever that first one was as i want to feel like im getting my money worth as honestly the under card is a bit weak but hopefully only in names and they are some good fights all around
MC is offline   Reply With Quote