View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #506 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post

I actually thought about seeing a z be AWD!... would be so sexy!
They do have a 370z-Rally, but it's still RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
O. M. G. You are going to be so rich! Who has the number to nissan design?!
Might feel like driving a monster-truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning ms. bc; you look as beautiful as ever today.

Get up the rest of you sleepy heads!
Mr.gurneyeale, you look as handsome as ever today, too.... (according to your avatar )

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning!!!
Mr.onzedge...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Morning all

Mother Nature dumped a bunch of snow on us last night, time to rev up the snowblower. I rebuilt the carb last fall, now I get a chance to see if it will work *fingers crossed*
Mr.GaleForce, yup, 6 inches overnight in Toronto area too..

Luckily most people are still on holidays thus the HWY has no traffic this morning

But lots of single crash on the HWY. Interestingly I saw a Prius, the whole front-end was done... No ambulance thus I think the driver is ok...

I was wondering did the impact was at high-speed (Can Prius reach 'high-speed'?) or the car is just fragile... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I noticed a piece of metal in my L rear tire this morning. Either it's sealing the hole, or it hasn't made it to the tube....

Now I have to figure out who to take it to. I'm thinking Discount Tire or something........
Good Luck having it fixed Mr.happytheman

Tire Kingdom...?? They still in business????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Good morning all Hope everyone is enjoying their short week after Christmas (hopefully we're not ALL working). Busy right now trying to get things in line for being out of town Fri thru Tues. I'm super excited I get to see my best man for New Year's Eve He's been in Angola for the last three months and has to go back immediately for most of Jan and Feb
Good Morning Mr.JARBlue...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Still alive.
^^ Still alive and 'raping'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Getting a write up today for the stupidity of a coworker. I want to smack her so bad.
honey~~

on your co-worker.....

Back to work and everything back to normal... til next Monday.. New Years eve and I will be off on the 1st and 2nd since the 2nd is a Wed thus the regular off day for the store...

First time driving on snow with the DWs on the Audi.... I have to say the DWs couldn't impress me... compare to the old GoodYear I had... The DWs does not handle as good on snow.. Oh well, gonna see how it goes...