View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #421 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, yup.. with work and tennis and stringing job I am doing right now, I rarely touch the PS3, also part of the reason is because I am using a 20 years old rear projector and its resolution just couldn't handle the HD requirement from the game, also playing GT5 with a controller...

on the detailing gear.... are the bottles ok???

mmm.... in fact, I have built a PW 370Z in GT-5

Pump up to 530hp and with all those wings and wheels.... something I won't do to the Z in real life...

I think I read that thread couple days ago.... I think I wanted to type something but I didn't....

Cos I doubt they have the intelligence to understand my(our) language...

mr.alcheng- dang... that 530hp Z sounds great. i played the original ps1 (jdm) grantourismo, but after find out i had to re-buy all my cars from the beginning, i was like and just kinda put it on the side. and with my newborn at the time, i had literally NO TIME to be playing games + my car hobby, music hobby.

i cracked up when one of the detailing gear manufacturers were inviting me all the time to meets saying 'oh, ken, just take a break and come out here, spend a few days at the dragon, etc.' im like yah, new baby, no time... thanks, but no thanks. and a few yrs went buy and when they had a baby they were like 'omg, someone stop the crying' and they shutdown all the meets and pretty much their store. i was like NOW YOU F-KING KNOW! ahahaha.

but having kids is great. pretty soon i'll be playing these car games with them. they'll be like 'dad, you suck...'

btw, my detailing gear bottles are all okay. thanks for asking.