Thread: Sad News :(
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #62 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I hope they total it and you buy another Z... (I wouldn't feel safe driving the Z after seeing that pic)
Personally, I'd buy a beater and wait for the next Z or Mustang... I can't do the FRS because I feel like it's a soulless car... 200hp... Wow... My 1998 and 2001 Avalons had as much... My 1998 was faster to 60 than the current FRS (please don't ask me why, I know the last time I ran it before it got totaled it did a 0-60 without rollout in 6.1 seconds)

May I now ask a really prickish question?

Can I have your fender liners, I'll buy you a beer and let you drive my blue Z!
I would say sure you can to the fender question but totally out of my control at this point as far as a beater goes though just picked up one yesterday with really low miles on it for a car from 1996 so now its just down to playing the waiting game until I have a good chunk of change to pick up another Z or something else down the line but I may just wait and see what everyone has to offer towards the end of this next year...that or I may end up just saving up for a gt-r and just keep it as a weekend car when I get it

Last edited by Z_ealot; 12-26-2012 at 01:17 AM.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote