Thread: Sad News :(
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:47 AM   #61 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
thanks trips, i thank the Z for taking the hit for me....part of me still hopes they can bring her back from the brink
I hope they total it and you buy another Z... (I wouldn't feel safe driving the Z after seeing that pic)
Personally, I'd buy a beater and wait for the next Z or Mustang... I can't do the FRS because I feel like it's a soulless car... 200hp... Wow... My 1998 and 2001 Avalons had as much... My 1998 was faster to 60 than the current FRS (please don't ask me why, I know the last time I ran it before it got totaled it did a 0-60 without rollout in 6.1 seconds)

May I now ask a really prickish question?

Can I have your fender liners, I'll buy you a beer and let you drive my blue Z!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote