View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Certified is meaningless, its not worth or any better than a $50 car fax report.

If you really want the car a fair deal is half way between trade in and retail, most of the time you should be able to buy the car at about $500 above the trade in price.

Go back to the dealer and explain that the 2012 will be 1 yr. old shortly and all odds are no one is going to come in and buy it before the first of the yr.

When you go back make sure that you insist on only dealing with the sales manager, as the salesman is only his flunky and really wasting your time.
Why did you steal my thought process??? Lol

To be honest, I'd offer more than trade in ONLY if it's certified... The trade in on my car is $24-25k right now... My FAMILY member at the dealer said the best he could do is $20k... Shows how much the dealers fúck people on a trade...

Just wait it out, there will be plenty more

But your deal isn't spectacular, even if they accepted it
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote