View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #8739 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
I started out on trial and error as well. Not to bring down your spirits but most people will probable lose money in the begining. Just don't freak out over it and continue.

Good advice there on the notebook. Especially for lesser known companies you want to know as much as possible on what they have done historically, what they are doing, what they plan to do and additionally what their industry and competitors are doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
exactly. He lost money in the beginning as well, he started out by taking a loan from the bank and investing the money, but he didnt know how the market worked because he didnt know what he was doing (according to him) but now? he's a multi-millionare (although how much? we dont know) he wants me to start out with the Penny stocks. instead of jumping right in to the big stuff and gettin steam rolled. so penny stocks is what ive been looking up, the only "big league " stock ive been keeping tabs on is Facebook (FB) because he told to watch that also. so far the 2 stocks ive chosen have done pretty well , but historically? they really havent been a company to invest in, but as of late the trend is picking up and based off the graph data and research onthe web ive been looking at, seem to think that they are soon to be a stock to hold onto as its going to do nothing but go up. FB ive researched is also a stock in which hasnt done well (as its only been on the stock market since May, so not too long at all) and so stocks are down , but from what ive read and researched its a stock that you want to hold onto because its gonna pick up and when it does " the sky is the limit"

ive also been watching what each trend is doing and each one i see a trend of the company trying to go up, which accordin to my cousin is a good thing.

My mom told me that he told my mom he was going to put $500 in my account to get me started

all in good time. all in good time.

Last edited by Nismo89; 12-19-2012 at 12:21 PM.