View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #8731 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
exactly! as of right now, im researching info, and gathering data. and been reading up on a ton ! lol cuz you know i dont want to lose money and for a first timer? i surely dont want to make mistakes lol so thats why My cousin is having his people advise me, instead of someone else

" i learned the hard way about how to invest... all about trial and error, cant tell you exactly how much i have now but its up there. and i started out just like you. and on a trial and error basis."

the biggest thing he wants me to do right now is " have fun with it" he told me couple weeks ago to "just pick a couple penny stocks you think would be good and just watch what they do. write down all the data and keep a notebook of notes for you to refer back to if you need to. "
I started out on trial and error as well. Not to bring down your spirits but most people will probable lose money in the begining. Just don't freak out over it and continue.

Good advice there on the notebook. Especially for lesser known companies you want to know as much as possible on what they have done historically, what they are doing, what they plan to do and additionally what their industry and competitors are doing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2