View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #8410 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Quick little update I got a gopro hd hero3 silver edition. the black edition was a little too $$ so that why I went with silver.

Also on the subject of cameras, last night I ordered my first ever dslr to learn photography on. Got a canon rebel t3i with kit lense, an additional 55mm - 250 mm zoom lense, backpack for all of this, and 16gb memory card for $702. After reading a million reviews and comparisons I learned the t4i isnt much of an upgrade unless you want a touchscreen. My alternarive option was the nikon d5100. Its also a nice camera but most comparisons just said to go with the camera you like because those two are closely matched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks