View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgordillo View Post
Hello everyone. I just got my stillen supercharger installed. I got a custom tune and they used up rev. They were able to squeeze 385whp from a mustang dyno. The problem is that I have to pump the gas while pushing the ignition button for it to start. Also my brake light and vdc off light comes on when I accelerate hard. I took it to the runner and he said that is normal. Now i don't think that is normal. What do you think?
Also my computer that reads the temperature outside does not work either.
No that's not normal all of those things work in my car,I would go back to the tuner and check the cranking enrichment settings that solves alott of problems with pumping the pedal on start up.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote