Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #1942 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Normally I would be a little skeptical about the Broncos chances with the Pats, but I didn't think they were going to do as well as they did with the Ravens yesterday away. I don't think the Broncos have ever won in Baltimore against the Ravens.

Regardless I just hope it will be a good game if it comes to that.

I am more optimistic than last year...with Tebow I didn't expect them to win any games!

Knowshon Moreno is looking great!
Well you must not have been paying attention to the Ravens lately. I was fully expecting that from them.

Broncos would probably have homefield advantage against the Patriots in the playoffs though. The rematch will be interesting for sure. Both teams will be better on both sides of the ball from the first time they played. I think the biggest factor for us will be having both Gronkowski and Hernandez playing together and healthy, which has barely happened this season. The offense was built around them and Welker. In the past 2 games we've had Brandon Lloyd finally developing into the deep threat that we signed him to be. Gronkowski has the blocking to make a big difference in the run game in addition to his threat as a receiver.