View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #6931 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
You could always buy me something nice for Xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
First Post Today....!!

[SIZE="7"] Mr.kenchan
mr.alcheng!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
***sigh***
do not send to Fla. USA-send it Ohio, USA lol!!

Quote:

how does a company interview for repairmen like that?! What does the interview questionairre look like:
Sooo, if you mom has a flat tire do you go help her or ignore it and assume your brother will help?! Yepp:brother. Good answer. When can you start?!
ms.bc - x2 yah, ever since, ive not called sears for any help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
WTF wrong is with that tech? And why would they send a guy to look at the brand that they don't service...??

Tech: mr.kenchan.. seems the cylinder head of your Fit is causing problem and need to be changed....
kenchan: ok.. so when can it be done..?
Tech: Sorry, we don't fix Honda in here... do you mind going for a Prius Engine Swap...??
kenchan: ==> ==> ==>

Not busy on sales this weekend but it's just some stuffs to do here and there...

Will do a waterless wash to the Z tonight...!!! I just promised her this morning before I went to work....
hahaha! @ prius swap. yah, been cooking and eating all frikken day, almost. im not even hungry but my wife's going to make us shumai (dumplings) to consume ground pork, shrimp, muscles, etc. now im hungry!

hope you kept your promise to your car, mr. alcheng.

guys, thanks for making my ordeal with the damn fridge kinda fun.

lookin good tibal!