View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #6910 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Breed's isn't real close to me, but I'm pretty sure I've got an inspection scheduled for next week that is just down the street from it. I'll be sure to stop by then.
sounds good, mr.jar.

<= ms.pint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good luck with the fridge situation. Wats the plan, service it or replace it with something else?
thanks, mr.happy. well since it's still under the maytag warranty of one year, i have a tech scheduled for tomorrow am to come take a look at it. i hope it's not like he comes just to confirm 'yes, kenchanian, it's not cooling...see ya!'

never know...that was sear's at my place about 5yrs ago when the home hvac malfunctioned. the a/c turn on along with the humidifier and heater for some reason. (blown relay).

after looking at thermostat, a/c unit outside..sears guy goes 'yes sir, it looks like your hvac IS broken.'

ken: thanks for confirming. so, can you fix it today?
sears: 'no, because i do not handle your brand.'
ken: what? but you handle this brand...that's why i called you. ive already waited like 4hrs for you. can't you fix it?
sears: 'no, you should call your manufacturer.'
ken: so you dont know wat's wrong with it, do you? *smirk*
sears: 'sorry, you should call your manufacturer, bye.'

loser!

i call my regular hvac guy since i found out the unit was out of warranty...
he looks at it and 2min in:

hvac guy: 'hey ken, your board is blown. give me 30min.'
ken: woot! (fixed)