View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #387 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

anyone hear they just announced nick diaz vs GSP instead of anderson silva?

also ronda rousey headlines UFC 157 vs liz carmouche... i bet dana would have stroke if rousey lost as they pretty much developed the UFC women's belt around her.

but yeah more than all that im excited about saturdays card its overall a better than card than PPV at the end of the month

i got mcdonald , shogun( thats my upset pick of the night) and henderson

i really want diaz to win as bendo comes off a bit too self righteous to me.. the diaz brothers might be the two worst PR guys in the history of sports as nate is so hood he cant string a sentence together but man i love to watch them fight lol i think henderson will be too technical for diaz and is too smart to get hurt by the pitter patter diaz punches

gustafsson and mcdonald sort of are on the same upward path vs their opponents downward for BJ and barely holding steady of shogun but i say if one of them is going to stop the rising stars out of those two i say shogun is due for one of his KO wins. i think BJ is mentally done as a fighter but i mean he could have one more left...we will see

Last edited by MC; 12-06-2012 at 06:46 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote