View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #386 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

It's getting close fight fans. Funny how Dana puts on a good free card to mess with one of Boxing's more promising nights.

Here is my take....

If BJ is motivated that will be the day. However even if he comes prepared for this fight it won't last. He has never been a gym rat and never will be. He is kind of like Hendo in this regard. The last time Hendo was asked about cardio he answered," I haven't ran in 10 years!" I am a BJ fan but the kid may prove to be too much. If BJ doesn't end it early I do not see him weathering the storm. Prove me wrong BJ!

Now the other big fight on this card besides Bendo and Diaz is Shogun and the Swede. Gustafsson has been on a tear. If he gets past Shogun then he is ready for Jones. Or give him Machida then Jones. Either way if he wins one or two more fights I want to see what he can do with Jones. He has the length to not have to get inside like everyone else has to do with Jones. So it will make for an interesting match up once Gustafsson is ready and battle tested.

Bendo vs Diaz. I want Diaz to win. Hate em or love em. The Diaz brothers come to fight. Nate Diaz quote: " But he's (Bendo) what I call a round-winner. That's not me. I am a fighter." I used to like Bendo but when he couldn't destroy Frankie Edgar who I absolutely hate. He lost me. Plus when you are posterized for eternity with the Pettis Cage Walk! Remember everyone has a gameplan until you get hit in the face!