View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #6220 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good news! Canada Post finally got their poop together and delivered my new business cards!
Great Mr.GaleForce..

Where did they find your package?? The UPS Warehouse???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey mr.jar! i hate my meguiar's clay. i used the big chunk to clean my stove and tossed the rest.

hey mr.zman - or i just got UNlucky... anyway im real happy with the griot's clay and that's all i use now.

hello, mr.alcheng!
Mr.kenchan is the griot's guy..... who doesn't know about it....

But I agree on the meguiar's clay, I used it once, not too impress with it, but I will finish it first then I will try the mother's brand and see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
oh and speaking of using the Z for utility purposes, I really want to strap a christmas tree on top of the Z
dude..... if you will do that to your Z, I will strap you on top of that christmas tree.....

Have been out most of the day, got the DWs installed on the A4, the ride is good so far, very quiet, will have to wait there's snow and see how this set perform...

Also went to costco, pick up 1 pair of Michelin Stealth Wiper, $9.99/pc, what could go wrong with it. The good is they are no more of those one-piece cheapy springy-blade, they use traditional frame-style, but fully sealed under a plastic "shell". Will give it a try soon.

How's everyone doing????