Thread: Valet Parking
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadokenuh View Post
It's not really about how much our car costs, it's the hassle dealing with them if anything happens. For example, if you only notice some scratch/dent the next day, good luck with that.

Another thing is the fact that I've seen they drive my car recklessly in front of my eyes. What keeps them from doing it even more behind my back?
Was a big story here last summer when a Valet took someones R8 on the highway, went around 160 and crashed...not sure how that all turned out.

But ya, would be a hassle to prove any damage etc.

It is nice though when they bring your car to the door and people are wondering who's car that is...then u grab the keys
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote