View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Pretty sweet. I need to pull mine apart to fix some electrical stuff with the custom mods done by another person. Heat from engine bay softened the seals and I get moisture after washing the car. Either that or sell my headlights and have someone help me disassemble a new set so I can do the nods myself.
Its super easy to do yourself. We did a mod meet in Maryland and we busted out 5 sets in 8hours. If you got any questions let me know. To fix it you need maybe an hour.

Disassemble bumper and take lights out: 10min
Brake down the light: 5-10min
Bake light: 7min
Open housing: 1-2min
Apply sealant: 2-3min
Rebake: 7min
Reassemble light: 5-10min
Reassemble car: 10min

Total Max Time: 59 min
Also all of the headlights I personally did including mine sealed up perfectly with just reusing the stock sealant. So you might find they just need rebaked because the sealant was to thick when they reassembled the lights. But at that point just use a little extra.

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 12-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote