View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #5662 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I got all cocky because the first 100 miles was nice and dry. Then it was a downpour for about 30 miles -- a bit nerve-racking. God Bless the Michelin Man. Several BMW drivers also helped reinforce my perception of them and the resulting stereotype I carry around with me.

Oh and to pass the time, I listened to Rush's second through fifth albums (Fly by Night, Caress of Steel, 2112 and A Farewell to Kings) -- LOUD. I relaxed afterward with soem vintage Soundgarden (Superunknown).
Hmmmm-downpours in the Z=scary. Good music though...hope to get my hubby to help w HU install soon...next spring i'll be rockin' out.... have a great week-