View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #5235 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
No but I can't call until Monday anyway since they are closed now. I have a big issue with how he's going to word everything. Towards the end of the conversation, he was asking the body shop guy if the original complaint areas could be environmental. And he seemed to be set on thinking the cracks were done by a third party.
this is just me, but if he's really acting like that..... i'd seriously consider finding someone else whom is willing. you know? No Hassle. They would no longer get my money, you provide the service we expect when we buy a frickin car. or else you will NOT get anything but a bad review.

Last edited by Nismo89; 11-30-2012 at 05:11 PM.