View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #5111 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
mmm..... what should I do with this extra 35whp.....
mr.alcheng- hummmm... slap it on your neighbor's non-nissan car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

Hi guys!!! Just taking a break-house a wreck....still catching up. Lol. no housework from march 2009 till august 2012 (graduation from online college).... lol! Seriously.

Thx Kenchan for Z storage information....i probably wont take it out today for same reasons you mentioned. I may go sit in it though just to feed the need! Lol
congrats on the graduation, ms.bc. this reminds me... i need to organize my basement... actually i was thinking about it the other day which reminded me of the trunk carpet mats....

yes, just sitting in the car feels good. ive not seen both my cars for a while since they are under covers. would be a nice reunion in a couple of weeks when i turn the tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Well good morning to you all too.
goodam, ms. pint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I got you lady! So if Ken is yours now, can I keep Alcheng?

I am a fucking ray of sunshing today!
I was. Drive in was sloooooooooooooooow.
we like two oriental dolls. one real, one made in china.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Good so far haven't done much of anything, load of laundry and my coffee.

Then going to spend more $$ on appliances and things for the house this afternoon.
gl with your appliance hunting.