View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

GTX turbos are pretty much overkill for our setup, I considered the GTX2860R, but the flow characteristics are pretty much the same until you get to 20-30psi which is overkill for a max of 600whp, with e85 or a race fuel setup, or even meth, i think those turbos could do close to 700whp

I forgot to mention I ceramic coated my manifolds, turbine housings, and down pipes. I would recommend doing it if you can afford it. also got turbo blankets. less heat in the engine bay.

the GTM race bearings are oem bearings that are calico coated

you cannot use an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator without a fuel return kit. with our VVEL setup the only thing that its good for is bumping up the base fuel pressure, which I don't believe will be necessary with the 340lph pump.

Last edited by esfourteen; 11-29-2012 at 08:48 PM.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote