View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #4937 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Oh yea, I totally forgot. In addition to the groceries, I've had over $500 in liquor in the Z before, although I needed both the hatch and the passenger seat/floor. It was two cases of champagne, ten Ruinations (IPA beer in 24 oz bottles), Tito's (vodka), Tres Gen Anejo (tequila), a variety of bourbon, and a variety of mixing liqueurs

It took me almost 10 minutes just to unpack the shopping cart and pack everything where it would fit

Edit* yes, call me an alcoholic, but this particular trip was for a week at the beach with 15+ family members. I don't keep this much liquor stocked on a regular basis...
I don't mind being called an alcoholic, as long as next time you'd call me.... you can virtually call me anything.... flush-hole.. drunken-raccoons, alcocheng.....