View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #4934 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
me too, but a 12 pack and a bottle of wine is more what I carry, oh and the 10 year old occassionally along with the adutl beverages...
Oh yea, I totally forgot. In addition to the groceries, I've had over $500 in liquor in the Z before, although I needed both the hatch and the passenger seat/floor. It was two cases of champagne, ten Ruinations (IPA beer in 24 oz bottles), Tito's (vodka), Tres Gen Anejo (tequila), a variety of bourbon, and a variety of mixing liqueurs

It took me almost 10 minutes just to unpack the shopping cart and pack everything where it would fit

Edit* yes, call me an alcoholic, but this particular trip was for a week at the beach with 15+ family members. I don't keep this much liquor stocked on a regular basis...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 11-29-2012 at 03:45 PM.