View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #4931 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
My Z has never seen grocieries..
that's because you aren't a mom! (thank gawd- LOL)....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I've fit over $200 dollars worth of groceries in the Z hatch more than once
me too, but a 12 pack and a bottle of wine is more what I carry, oh and the 10 year old occassionally along with the adutl beverages...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
this grocery (utility) talk about the Z reminds me of the other thread me talking about my honda-fit which left a sour taste in my mouth.

the issue is this... the Z is not a grocery getter or sofa carrier (well, it can be, but not really). cant even carry its own shoes. so some of us get a 2nd car to do groceries and carry cargo in. it's TOTALLY on-topic with the Z...cause no utility, no kids carrying-ability, then no Z for dads with small kids. that was my argument.
with this too-we have an F-150 super crew for THAT...at least that is what Mr. BC called it when I was driving it....it morphed from grocery gitter to actual man truck when he started driving it... LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I still want to get in there to see if I fit.
do eeet! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
I've fit two days' worth of camping gear in my Z.
yeah-but you guys pack like 2 pairs of undies and 1 clean shirt and maybe a bar of soap....us girls need more than that....so your story doesn't count! LOL