View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #4726 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I have the harness and it is not installed yet. The weekend after next is my target.
sounds good, mr.onzedge. and thanks on the comment on the nismo wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Oh yeah, Mr. Kenchan: Do I need to put you back on my Rep list? Are you sticking around for a bit?
not sure if sticking around a bit or not, im still having conversation with AK370Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I bought the harness. It was a 2 minute job. Done and done!
sounds good, mr. gale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Better bang for buck then 200 hp 217 ft lbs, 2300 lbs, 6 mt, recaro seat, fiesta st for 20k ?? Lol

ill see later next year. Lots of new models coming to the market (golf, mini, fiesta st). i want a car that's practical and reliable but also fun to drive. ill keep in mind that fit will not be made in japan anymore.

Is your fit 5 speed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
the fiesta st wasn't available this summer so i didnt take a look at that, but the normal fiesta with the bells and whistles, i did. yep, mine is 5speed. it revs high on the expressway but mpg is still around 40mpg on the gauge. i get average 33-34mpg and more when i do my weekend drives. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, I honestly like the NISMO wheels better, cos 5-spokes concave is my personal preference.

But... I will suggest you stay with the Weds since it adds personality to your Z.. which is a good thing...

The camera bag....

"Crop"..... "Crop".....
thanks, mr.alcheng. yah, the weds do give it more character, but the nismo's are cleaner, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
im diggin the Dark wheels
thanks nismo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hi guys. Is that Kensan?? OMG what is up Kenman? Oh and what did you do with my Drunken Ninja Raccoons. They went to your house and never returned.
hey fire... i put DiCon under my Z and G since my cars are in hibernation.... looks like the racoons took a nibbl and liked it and took the rest of the box with them to share with their their families.