View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #4469 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Since you don't reply to texts, are you in for a run Saturday? People are bailing but I really want to hit that one road off 1431.
One text... I missed one text while I was out of town and forgot to respond. And it's not like I've been a on here lately...

I've got an inspection to do at Stephen F. Austin State Park on Saturday, so that's out. I'm hoping to make C&C on Sunday, but even that is questionable, as I'm trying to do brunch with friends on the same day. Plus, I absolutely need new tires before I make that run again. I'd probably push too hard and wreck with the 3/64" tire tread I've got left.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |