View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
One other question. I hate claybarring, and I've been reading about the Nanoskin Autoscrub on autogeek.net, and they have nothing but good things to say about it, and the reviews seem pretty positive as well. Have you used it?
I have it- it's a pretty cool system. For certain parts of the car I think using the clay bar is a bit easier as its not as much of a pain to try to get the nanoskin pad in crevices (think by the brake lights, the front air dam by the fangs, etc)

However, for panels it's great. Note that the small nanoskin solution bottle that the kit comes with is diluted 7:1, which fills about a third of a standard spray bottle. This will last for maybe two full car decontaiminations but I can't see it going farther than that.

On another note, (I'm not a pro but I'll chime in anyway), I've had a great experience over the past several years with my PC. If you'd like to check it out, Detailer's Domain has a bunch of different pads you can get and goes into great detail on their site as far as what the pad colors mean and what they should be used with.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote