View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post
I'm not a fan either. It might grow on me though.
Highly doubt it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
That is like going back to a 350Z...
looks like they are going backwards with that design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
Saying the new 2013 bumper is going to make your car look like a 350z is pretty over dramatic, don't you think?

I didn't like the new front either until I saw one in person. Looks awesome in my opinion. Trade or buy new, I want to get one and am just curious if anyone has done it yet. Wiring up the DRL's should be simple.

Thanks for all of the input!
Nope I 100% agree that it looks more like 350z, if you had them side by side the look identical. The 350 has the reflectors where the LEDs are on the new and the open has no fangs on the '13 bumper like the 09-12 bumper which looks much more aggressive IMO then the old (350) and new ('13 Z).