View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #3386 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
begging for rep huh? thats funny, last time I checked people on the other end must physically go through a process to rep you and its solely their choice to do it or not.

dude, do yourself a favor and just go away, seriously. I dont know why I even waste my time dealing with irrelevant people like yourselve.. gosh, why do I even bother? You mean absolutely NOTHING to me, and there's a few people on here that agree with me about you.. (I got a few PMs today about you)

You may think you have a few friends on here, but theres a few that dont care too much for you. Its unfortunate, but true.
obviously I hit a nerve... and you have fallen into the troll trap.. your first mistake was assuming I care... I don't... Im just here to mess around... lol

oh, and I love the.. "I got some PM's about you.. " lol it's a sad world that those people are too pussy to come say something to my face..

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks

Last edited by Isamu; 11-22-2012 at 08:09 PM.