View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:12 AM   #3275 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I hope you all have a wonderful, warm and peaceful Thanksgiving. Don't worry, my Canadian friends, I mean this for you as well.

Although it is every day that we should be grateful and thankful for what we have, let's all be extra so tomorrow.

I am off with Kate and the dogs -- breaking my rule of no travelling on holidays (a rule I have followed almost my entire adult life) -- to make the trek to Long Beach at 4 AM tomorrow. There, we will have dinner with my Mom, one of my sisters and her husband (who behaves in a manner that truly tests the whole "be grateful for others" thing). Following this will be a visit with my Dad in the nursing home in which he lives and will spend the rest of his days.

Damn, I just read what I wrote and it sounds like a real downer.

The upshot is this: Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Be nice to each other, give people hugs, tell them you love them and how much they mean to you. Above all -- use up all 8 of your reps each and every day.
Hey!!!! ! King goob! U up dood!? This is what happens when you fall asleep early and sleep w a man that snores! U wake up really really really early and post on your fav forum and talk to kings and such! Safe drive today buddy-enjoy Kate time in the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Package has been delivered lol. We're driving home
LTT to you and little bro!
Quote:
sitting here, brothers home and sleeping, watching some family guy and velocity before turkey day and the Family Skeet Shoot!
i've done that ...it is major fun....gawd I'm old!
Quote:
Was signed by no one.. Should have known . Can't trust those shadows lol
cant trust anyone....

Happy turkey day all!

Last edited by blackcherry20; 11-22-2012 at 04:14 AM.