Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #467 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Well im never buying from a Canadian individual again. My seats have been stuck in customs for days waiting on a better description of what is in the box(s). Its says 2 Sparco Seats, what more description do they want?

So I talked to a guy two days ago and he asked for a better description I said they are 5 point harness racing seats. That all of a sudden was enough info....then I get an email a day later with some stupid form I have to fill out proving that I am a U.S resident. Guess what that had to include? My SSN!

I hate how a number that is supposed to be so sacred is needed just to take a s*** anymore. After I done a bunch of research to get around filling this paper out I went ahead and sent it to the Customs people.

FedEx then informed me they should be released by Friday for shipment.

As my motto says Live and Learn
That sounds like a huge pain in the ass. I can only guess that it was because of FedEx, and/or the lack customs info from the original seller (more likely) I've never had issues like this when selling and shipping to the US. Mind you I don't use FedEx.

Sorry you had to go through this bullshit, you should have given me a chance to buy the seats.