Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #466 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a little bit but I will let you know when we are ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Damn, man.... That sucks, I hope they are on time, and haven't been Rat F_ _ked by customs. I brought a Hooka back from Bahrain and customs went through it all and broke some pieces by not packing it back up. I put 500.00 on it for insurance and got every penny of it. Hope all goes well..

Hey, Dad bought me a bench to do these lights on.. Let me know when you want your Mrs. done.. Thnx.
Thanks bro I cant wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
those wheels are gonna be ******* sick man!!!!
That really sucks I hope they do not break anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omm370z View Post
****...I understand how do you feel. It is the same for me. Not the same thing but the same case.

The US customs did a random pick up search and my container won -.-"

They took my container i dont know to what place to open it and to search what was insider and thanks to that i got 10 days delays for my car to arrive to Peru argh...22/11 was the arriving day now it is 09/12 ARGH...
Just found these at the front door when we got home from dinner. I think they will accent the wheels very nicely.