View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #3081 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I think Mr.kenchan will suggest putting GoPro in the Z and I will follow his footsteps then eventually the Z will look like his...:

That's a good idea Ms.BC20... but if I go to Ohio.... then I will have to go to Austin TX too....

And to decide to go to which city first will also decide the length of my life....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I am glad you realize this honey!
Lets see.....young, cute, no kids,hot car (dont forget hubby!)....old, not so cute anymore, kids, hot car (dont forget hubby!)......ding ding ding-doesn't take a genius to figure this one out oh, and dont forget cool Austin versus small town red neck ohio...!!