Thread: AP Racing BBK
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
RockyRoad
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z
RockyRoad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race_Tech View Post
That is embarrassing. Especially for a street Alcon kit.
Been shopping for a brake kit info here and what's embarrasing is your shameless self promotion. You've offered nothing but opinion and no real facts on this mystery kit, yet very opinionated other kits offered are inferior or too expensive. Your objective here is simply to pump your product, you've offerered no real information or useful advice.

Yes AP can make a great caliper, and do is Alcon, and Brembo. And the only way to save money on these kits is skimp on quality or capacity...

So if you're offering something cheaper than the aforementioned kits offered by Stasis, Alconkits, or others, it's because you're likely leaving something on the table. Question is, what? I think if I'm gonna trust my car and my a** to something, it won't be a "kit" put together who's intent is to save money...

In fact I think I can see where... 2 piece calipers, where else?... Inferior product to a monoblock forging... DCNISMO pointed it out.. Didn't Alcon run on most of the ALMS prototypes and Brembo's on all the GT Porsche's? Like him, think I'll go elsewhere too... sheesh...