View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE View Post
We need someone in florida! I've been debating on whether I should do it myself or not, there are tons of DIY thread's out there.
Quote:
Osiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE View Post
We need someone in florida! I've been debating on whether I should do it myself or not, there are tons of DIY thread's out there.
+1 for need one in florida
Yep, Florida needs simple set up, Halos single or dual, Landing Strip I can do them. You buy the parts, bring the lights we can set them up pretty quick with your help. How you wire them into the car is on you, I can set it up using the parking light switch or run some leads that you can run into the cab to a switch. All I do is the lights, you provide the paint, heat shrink, LED's, wire if needed. I'll do the rest. With your help it goes pretty quick.

I don't like the landing strips cause no one has cracked the nut on what type of resisters to use, but pfdaxe post looks good: 5mm 12v Pre-Wired LED White Ultra Bright 15,000 mcd

I don't advertise, cause I don't want AK made at me. I get 1 or 2 a year, so I don't charge money, I ask for parts for my car instead. So if your in Florida I can help you out, or you can pay 900.00 and wait for them.

Last edited by Nut_N_Much; 11-18-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote