View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:39 AM   #194 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I'm done. I'm ******* done. Motor just spun another rod bearing 600 miles later...how ironic...on the way home from another wedding. Yeah, I spun the other 2 rod bearings coming home from a wedding in June. I'm so ******* pissed. I'm done with cars.
God dammit... I've talked with you through PMs a while back, and you can tell you're a good guy... I'm sorry you keep getting the shít end of the stick...

Hire a lawyer if they won't warranty your motor bro, and sell it, stick to a stock fast car with a nice warranty and don't fúck with it
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote