View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #261 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice14 View Post
sometimes you just need some time to get used to. maybe you are running too much psi. however lane changing wont teell you that much on how a car will handle at the limit. Ps2 tires have great steering response.
Also if the only thing you have changed to copare before is tires, then the tires it is. Again play around with psi and maybe aling some toe in to make the nose of the car more closed
Well, I've been driving it this way for about 4,000 + miles now. I will ammend my initial comment by saying the issue is not just lane changing. In a strait line it also has a tendency to wonder a bit. Steering wheel is rock solid and nothing is lose in suspension that I know of. I just feel I need to apply to much steering input to counter the wondering while driving at almost any speeds. Again it is not a huge deal but its noticeable.

PSI is about 35 all around. I've used the shoe polish method during autocross and tire preasure is spot on or I'm not driving hard enough...one of the two.

What do you mean by "...the nose of the car more closed"?

Thanks for the help!