View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 AM   #648 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Actually there are three blue amuse local. The third one is real amuse/boosted not matte and the owner is a chick!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Yes those are the Fly1Motorsports Fenders (RS1 Style). Im glad I went with Zele on my Blue Z sounds like alot of Blue Amuse in this area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Yep! He was sitting on ISS Forged wheels and also had AeroJacket fenders (I think they're AeroJacket) and was parked in the main pavillion. Beautiful car, very well done. I was so mad that I had to park in the damn dirt lot where a million lowered cars got bogged down and stuck in the soft sand.

Now I remember, I also remember seeing the car at HIN, even though that show was garbage.

But hey, the drive up and back was a blast, and the show had lots of nice cars. The other Amuse'd 370z I saw had a chick driving it, and had FI, but was sitting on base 18"s. Wheels would have made her car perfect.